General Admin Officer
We are currently looking to appoint a General Admin Officer to join our committed and enthusiastic school office team at Davidson Primary Academy.
We would also need you to have excellent administrative and ICT skills for this varied role.
We are looking for a General Admin Officer who can:
- Under the instruction/guidance of the Principal and Senior Staff: to provide a high level of complex typing / administrative support to the school
- To be responsible for the Academy’s Pupil School Census and School Workforce Returns & preparing various miscellaneous and statistical
- To act as the Academy’s: Attendance Officer monitoring and record keeping
- To act as the Academy’s: Admissions Officer – inputting all new pupil details and moving pupils through year groups, enrolling pupils/off-rolling etc
- Managing Pupils Health Records, maintaining storage of pupil medication and updating P4 system
- Managing office emails
- Be efficient, pro-active and highly organised
- Able to multi task, meet deadlines and have excellent communication skills
- Experience of using school information management systems/databases, and other similar software is essential
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to work well as part of our staff team
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life at the Academy
- Share the Trust’s ethos of improving educational standards and the life chances of young people;
Chancery Education Trust offers huge professional development prospects across all the Chancery Education Trust Academy sites.
Working for Chancery Education Trust, means you can be assured that you will be contributing to our mission to enable every child to achieve their best. All our academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the central team. As an employee of the Chancery Education Trust you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD to enhance your professional growth.
Please contact Mrs Rachel Penney, Trust Administrators on 020 8462 5867 email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs Isidora Deronjic on 0208658 1460 email email@example.com for further details and an application form.
Hours for this position are: 8.45am to 3.30pm (4 days per week) – 25 hours with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break)
Permanent Contract: 39 wks
Closing Date: Monday 27th July 2019 Salary: £19,641 pro rata