Dear Parents and Carers,
This is an uncertain and challenging time for us all and together we will all work together and get through it. You and your children are at the heart of what we do at Davidsons Primary Academy, I want to assure you that we will be providing you with as much support as we can.
The school will closed today, during this period of closure it is important that all families follow the NHS advice to protect yourself from contracting the Corona Virus. In preparation for the closure the staff have been working very hard to ensure you are well supported.
- The children who receive paper copies of homework have been provided with a pack
- All children will receive daily homework via email directly from the teacher
- The homework provided is planned to be completed independently, if your child finds it difficult and you are unsure of how to support them, please feel free to go on to the next task
- Please follow the guidance provided to access the homework, the children will need to log into their individual emails, the school cannot assist with any technical problems
On line Learning
- Purple Mash – computing programme
- Reading Attic –reading comprehension and spelling
- Twinkl – resources for all subjects including PowerPoints and worksheets
- Phonics Play – EYFS and KS1 reading resource
- If you need any support, guidance, in need of a listening ear, chat or a catch up, please email us on support@davidson primary.com
- A member of the team will monitor emails and call you and offer the support you need
The Senior Leadership will also be available, if you need to contact us please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Leadership Team and teaching team will be contacting families via telephone for a catch up, please don’t be alarmed, we want to keep in touch
Mr Mbanga and I met with the children today and we were given some lovely cards from the children. We would like to thank the children for showing their appreciation to us. Some of the children are feeling anxious and unsettled by the changes. It is important that you have conversations about this at home and the children have a safe pace to share their feelings.
I would like to thank you for your patience and support, I will keep sending updates.
Please stay safe.