Lunchtime Play Leader
Davidson Primary Academy is a vibrant, two-form entry primary school located in Croydon which opened as a sponsored academy in April 2016. We believe that every child is different and that everyone deserves the opportunity to be happy, secure and successful. The academy is surrounded by large grounds and benefits from a spacious and attractive site with a good deal of green space which enables us to take our learning outside, including through Forest School sessions.
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Lunchtime Play Leader to work as part of our committed and team to ensure our children have a safe, fun and enjoyable lunchtime.
We are seeking candidates who are:
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated passion for inspiring young people through engagement
• Approachable/friendly with a positive attitude
• Reliable with strong time management (mandatory)
• Energetic with high levels of drive and energy
• Able to promote good manners and appropriate behaviour at all times
• Able to support, motivate and inspire others
• Sense of humour, good listener, positive outlook
• Able to impose calm
• Able to work well as part of a team
• Committed to on-going professional development
• Able to contribute to the wider life at the Academy
• Share the Trust’s ethos of improving educational standards and the life chances of young people
Working for Chancery Education Trust, means you can be assured that you will be contributing to our mission to enable every child to achieve their best. All our academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the central team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. As a Chancery Education Trust employee, you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD to enhance your professional growth. At the heart of what we do is staff development and we are very proud of our Investors in People Gold Accreditation, which is awarded to only 2% of institutions, nationally.
To apply for this position please download an Application Form from either
www.davidsonprimary.com website, Croydon Council school vacancy site
www.croydon.gov.uk/jobsatcroydon/search-jobs or via the Chancery Education Trust website
Chancery Education Trust) is committed to providing an education and environment which offer equality in opportunities and freedom from discrimination. We believe that all pupils and members of staff should have the opportunity to fulfill their potential whatever their background, identity and circumstances. We are committed to creating a community that recognises and celebrates difference within a culture of respect and co-operation.
Chancery Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.